Quantcast

EJB Deployment listener

glassfish-2
Hi.
I need to start some task immediately after deploying my EJB module. How I can do that? I read docs for AMX/JMX, but I didn't found anything useful.
Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'blackraven' (blackraven)]

Re: EJB Deployment listener

glassfish-2
I always end up using an .ear and packaging a .war just for the benefit of being able to use a web.xml file and specifying a lifecycle listener. That's what you can do if you want your resource on deployment.
See this site for an example: http://www.java-tips.org/java-ee-tips/java-servlet/how-to-work-with-servletcontextlistener.html
[Message sent by forum member 'joshua_77' (joshua_77)]