GlassFish 4 Timer Service is not running

GlassFish 4 Timer Service is not running

monica
I am trying to deploy EJB war file on glassfish. Deployment here is not successful showing below error

Service Timer is not up.
In logs I found the below error.
Class name is wrong or classpath is not set for : org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedXADataSource]]

Even I am unable to ping __Timerpool showing same error

Parameter for __Timerpool are

Resource Type : javax.sql.datasource
DAtaSource Classname : org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedXADataSource

What is wrong with classname. It is working fine with other domain1. Now am trying for domain2.

Can anyone please help?