Glassfish 3 JDBC pool monitoring error

GavinW
HI there,

We're starting to migrate from GF2.1.1 to GF3.1.
Within our environment we use Nagios and JMX4Perl to monitor GF instances using JMX.

On upgrading a test domain to GF3.1, all the checks appear to be working fine, apart from the JDBC Connection Pool check.

I've done a list against the GF3 instance to get all the MBeans registered, and have found the following:
amx:name=resources/PortalDSPool,pp=/mon/server-mon[server],type=jdbc-connection-pool-mon
        Attributes:
            numconnused                         javax.management.openmbean.CompositeData [ro], "No description available for getNumConnUsed"

I've tried to configured this in Jmx4perl as follows:
<Check datasource_connections>
  Value = amx:name=resources/PortalDSPool,pp=/mon/server-mon[server],type=jdbc-connection-pool-mon/numconnused,path=current
  Base = amx:name=PortalDSPool,pp=/domain/resources,type=jdbc-connection-pool/MaxPoolSize
  Name  = JDBC_Connections_In_Use
  Label = %.2r% Current $0 JDBC Connection Pool Quantity In Use (%v %u active / %b %w max)
  Critical = ${1:90}
  Warning = ${2:80}
</Check>

However I keep getting the following error when running the check:
Error: 404 javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException : No MBean with ObjectName amx:name=resources found at any known MBeanServerjavax.management.InstanceNotFoundException: No MBean with ObjectName amx:name=resources found at any known MBeanServer

I've tried moving the order of name, pp, type around without success.

Any comments/pointers welcome.

Cheers
Gavin