Global @XMLElements

Łukasz Bączek
Hi ,
I map a class to XML using JAXB and I would like to create a global
XMLElements so that it is available for several classes but classes do
not always have to be inherited. Is this possible with JAXB?

Regards

Re: Global @XMLElements

Dean Tidwell
I am new to answering JAXB questions, but, let me take a stab at it.
basically I would say it is possible. because :
Theory :
Since multiple root level elements could exist for this named complex type, it is not annotated with @XmlRootElement

but yours is not a root element.

so as a global XMLElement it may not be a complex type and therefore, is possible.

my thoughts,
thanks,
Dean