Hi my dear

eva-27
Hi my dear

Hope you are doing just fine over there.My name is eva. I just want to let you know that l came across profile   your e-mail address from here (www.studentdating.eu.  and after going through it l found you interesting,hope you don't mind.If you are interested in knowing more about me and for me to send you my picture,just feel free to contact me at my private mail address  (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life)  Hope to hear from you soon,have a nice day and stay

blessed.

eva,