How do I contribute?

Nikolaus Dunn
Hello,

I have a minor improvement that I would like to propose, but I can't
seem to navigate the site or find a way to gain anything more than
observer access.

Thanks,

Nik

Re: How do I contribute?

Marc Dumontier
Hi

Can you create a feature request on JIRA?

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 11:21 AM, Nikolaus Dunn <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I have a minor improvement that I would like to propose, but I can't seem to navigate the site or find a way to gain anything more than observer access.

Thanks,

Nik

Re: How do I contribute?

Pavel Bucek-2

This is not a correct link.

Nikolaus, please use this one: https://java.net/jira/browse/JAXB

Marc, I hope this was some c&p error...

Regards,
Pavel

--
Marc Dumontier
519-584-5601

Re: How do I contribute?

Nikolaus Dunn
Hi Marc,

I can, but this project does not seem related to the JAXB project. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Nik

On 02/03/2017 11:26 AM, Marc Dumontier wrote:
Hi

Can you create a feature request on JIRA?

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 11:21 AM, Nikolaus Dunn <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

I have a minor improvement that I would like to propose, but I can't seem to navigate the site or find a way to gain anything more than observer access.

Thanks,

Nik

--
Marc Dumontier
519-584-5601
http://www.hxb.ca
http://www.oscarmcmaster.org

Re: How do I contribute?

Nikolaus Dunn
Pavel,

Thank you for that link. I've created the following issue.

https://java.net/jira/browse/JAXB-1120

Is it possible to fork the git repo and create a pull request or create a topic branch with my fix on it?

Thanks,
Nik

On 02/03/2017 11:56 AM, Pavel Bucek wrote:

[...]

I'm not a JAXB maintainer any more, I would wait for a response from Lukas or someone else, but .. sure, you can create your github fork (under your profile, so we can verify its you).

Ideally, do it as a single commit, rebased to the latest master.

Also, for us to be able to accept any contribution, you must sign Oracle Contributor Agreement (OCA, see: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/community/oca-486395.html).

Hope it helps,
Pavel