JAXB-1027 NPE

Ryan Fong

I encountered issue JAXB-1027 today and took a look through the source code for 2.2.11. It looks like it works if we were to not consider it a leaf node. This would mean that​ com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.property.PropertyFactory.create line 124 would need to return false. This would allow line 126 to find propImpls[7] which is SingleReferenceNodeProperty.class.

Alternatively, we could add SingleReferenceNodeProperty​ to propImpls[1].

Are there side effects to this fix suggestion?