JAXB marshaling error in entities having one to many, many to one and many to many relationship

JAXB marshaling error in entities having one to many, many to one and many to many relationship

reena.upadhyay
I have deployed Apache CXF SOAP service. When I am trying to invoke some of the web service method using SOAP UI, I am getting following error:

Marshalling Error: A cycle is detected in the object graph. This will cause infinitely deep XML: com.connecture.exemplar.entity.CbContact@70441c24 -> com.connecture.exemplar.entity.EmSite@3103f3d5 -> com.connecture.exemplar.entity.CbContact@70441c24

I googled lot and found solution to add @XmlTransient in getter of entities causing cycles or to use moxy @xmlInverseMapping. But I have 1000 of entities in my application and almost all of the entity have some type of mapping. I cannot go to all of this entity and add @XmlTranient or @xmlInverseMapping notation. Is there any better quick approach to fix this issue instead of using this annotation?

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance