JSR-222 MR Doc comments

Andrew McCright
Hi Roman,

Thanks for posting the JSR-222 maintenance release for Java 9 compatibility.

As I was reviewing the MR, I noticed some typos and grammatical problems.  I also think that the MR should refer to the Java 9 module system as JPMS (Java Platform Module System) rather than just "Java 9" or "JDK 9" - especially since I would expect the JPMS to remain relatively intact in Java 10 and future versions of Java.  Other than that, the technical content seems fine and most readers will most likely be able to understand the intent of the changes, but I have made some corrections in the attached doc.

Please consider these changes for the final MR release.

Thanks again,

Andy

J. Andrew McCright
IBM WebSphere Development
+1 507 253 7448
TL 553-7448
[hidden email]

JSR-222 Maintenence Review (JAXB) 2.3-andymc.docx (168K) Download Attachment

Re: JSR-222 MR Doc comments

Roman Grigoriadi
Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for your review! I agree with a “JPMS" naming suggestion and will definitely include it in final MR.

Thanks!
Roman