Java Generate classes for XSD

suliva

Hi,

I am not able to generate Java classes using Jax-B for attaached XSD.
I have tried all possibilities to use Jax-B with maven and eclipse. I
am getting the namespace and import error.However, I have check the
validity of XSD. Which is correct as Java files are able to generate
using other paid version tools like LiquidXML.

Hence, Please let me know or provide me the Generated java sources
code using Jax-B for attached XSD file.
Looking for ward for your reply

Thanks,
Veeranna Sulikeri
E-mail:  [hidden email]
Mobile: +49 15166744483

imsqti_v2p1.xsd (607K) Download Attachment

RE: Java Generate classes for XSD

KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)

I suggest you provide actual details of what you're doing, and especially the actual results or errors you are getting.  No one would be able to help you without this.

Re: Java Generate classes for XSD

Wolfgang Laun-2
Posting requests for unpaid help to several lists that aren't there for this purpose in the first place is very bad netiquette. I'm sure the renowned institute whose email address you have somehow acquired does not approve of this procedure.

I have duly noted your email address and will not respond to any further communications from you.

On 10 December 2014 at 01:57, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I am not able to generate Java classes using Jax-B for attaached XSD. I have tried all possibilities to use Jax-B with maven and eclipse. I am getting the namespace and import error.However, I have check the validity of XSD. Which is correct as Java files are able to generate using other paid version tools like LiquidXML.

Hence, Please let me know or provide me the Generated java sources code using Jax-B for attached XSD file.
Looking for ward for your reply

Thanks,
Veeranna Sulikeri
E-mail:  [hidden email]
Mobile: <a href="tel:%2B49%2015166744483" value="+4915166744483" target="_blank">+49 15166744483

Re: Java Generate classes for XSD

Aleksei Valikov
Hi,

he(*)'s just a novice looking for help but does not know how to ask correctly. Don't be harsch on him(*).
XJC is also to the easiest tool to master. This is just a badly posed question, does not look like "do my work for me" request.

(*) Or she/her - not sure about the gender.

@Veeranna Post what you've tried so far and specific error messages you're getting.

Best wishes,
Alexey

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 10:39 AM, Wolfgang Laun <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Pavel Bucek-2
Alexey,

as much as I appreciate questions with various level of expertise in the related area, I have to agree with Wolfgang here.

(Veeranna cross-posted to all jaxb mailing lists in bcc - if I would have noticed that earlier than approving the message for distribution, I would REJECT it for all lists. Please take this as an apology from me to approving it for distribution to [hidden email], it was an oversight from my side.)

Regards,
Pavel

On 10/12/14 11:36, Aleksei Valikov wrote:
[...]

Mobile: <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:%2B49%2015166744483" value="+4915166744483" target="_blank">+49 15166744483

Re: Java Generate classes for XSD

suliva
Hi,

Unfortunately, I didn't know that I have mistakenly posted the question in multiple user list. Sorry for inconvenience. My intention is to post the question to single person (Orignal Jaxb developer)
Due to time restriction which leads to carelessness I have provided short description on issue and posted in multiple list. But I thought Jaxb expert (original developer) will understand my issue quickly and suggest me a short answer.

I just wanted a technical explanation why Jaxb failing multiple times to generate java classes for attached xsd.
However, I am able to generate java classes for same xsd and I am able to parse any XML related to XSD using un-marshaller. I am able to generate java files for simple xsd using jaxb but not for attached complex XSD. My intention is to know that is the attached xsd is valid to use with Jaxb or not. I didn't expected any source code or any kind of help as I am able capable to generate that with different Java library.
I thought I am asking the question to Jaxb orignal developers. So, they can tell me the reason or don't know may be its known bug. But for that he need to run jax-b on the xsd. Due to short time I am unable to deep explanation but I mentioned the reason of failure. I guess it will be sufficient.

I have good experience with multiple java/j2ee technologies and I am capable to create a generic way to parse this kind of xsd. There is lot more than this why I am doing. In simple to create generic rendering engine in Android device. (I don't want to bore you guys).
As a java developer I appreciate the developer provided technical explanation for issue.

Posting to multiple mailing list is not my intention. I don't like to explore more on Jaxb. So, Please requesting not to send any email regarding this post.
If possible, Please requesting admin to delete this post as no good information or comment are shared for the issue.
(Will be nice to focus more on technical learning and knowledge sharing  rather than what mistake done... "expecting managers are not in mailing list and developers rock :)"
Please requesting again not to send any emails regarding above topic as its resolved from my side. I appreciate and accept all guys intension are good.

PS: Again due to time restriction, you find many grammar errors. Please ignore.

Thanks
Veer

 of send iHowever my intention is that, why