Java Generate classes for XSD

Veeranna Sulikeri
Hi,

I am not able to generate Java classes using Jax-B for attaached XSD. I have tried all possibilities to use Jax-B with maven and eclipse. I am getting the namespace and import error.However, I have check the validity of XSD. Which is correct as Java files are able to generate using other paid version tools like LiquidXML.

Hence, Please let me know or provide me the Generated java sources code using Jax-B for attached XSD file.
Looking for ward for your reply

Thanks,
Veeranna Sulikeri
E-mail:  [hidden email]
Mobile: +49 15166744483

imsqti_v2p1.xsd (758K) Download Attachment

RE: Java Generate classes for XSD

Erik van Ingen
Hi,

I have expertise in this field, but it looks like you expect me to do this. Maybe you addressed the wrong person?

Kind Regards,
Erik

Re: Java Generate classes for XSD

raj
Hi Veeranna,

Did you check if the namespace is correct?
Secondly, you cannot generate Java classes from XSD. You can convert XML to Java. But not XSD to Java.
The XSD or DTD are schema definitions. The XML is the concrete document. Only a concrete document can be converted to Java classes/objects.

Also, you could try XML Code Generation tool to generate XML. Then you can convert XML to java classes.

All the best.
Raj

raj

Re: Java Generate classes for XSD

Wolfgang Laun-2
The imports are resolved by running xjc from the command line and with a working internet connection. Then you'll run into a handful of duplicate properties ("Base, three times, "MiOrMoOrMn" once) which will have to be resolved using a bindings file.

Cheers
-W

On 10 December 2014 at 01:57, Veeranna Sulikeri <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am not able to generate Java classes using Jax-B for attaached XSD. I have tried all possibilities to use Jax-B with maven and eclipse. I am getting the namespace and import error.However, I have check the validity of XSD. Which is correct as Java files are able to generate using other paid version tools like LiquidXML.

Hence, Please let me know or provide me the Generated java sources code using Jax-B for attached XSD file.
Looking for ward for your reply

Thanks,
Veeranna Sulikeri
E-mail:  [hidden email]
Mobile: <a href="tel:%2B49%2015166744483" value="+4915166744483" target="_blank">+49 15166744483