Location of database

J_Y_C
When I create a database in GlassFish, where does it actually create
the database? I ran sysinfo, and looked in the locations listed there,
and could not find it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Re: Location of database

Lance J. Andersen
Which database are you using?  Derby?  If so, and you are using the
network server it will be based on the derby.system.home property which
was set prior to starting the network server, or it will be where the
networkserver was started.

Regards
Lance