Mohamed Mujahid is inviting you to HoverSpot: Can u do this?? I th...

Mohamed Mujahid is inviting you to HoverSpot: Can u do this?? I th...

ajmujaa

Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 09:21:00 -0400 (EDT)

Your friend Mohamed Mujahid has invited you to join HoverSpot:

Message from your friend:

Can u do this?? I think I invited u before right?

It would really help me get some points and win some stuff!

Thanks :)

The link is:

http://www.hoverspot.com/signup.php?source=5&inviteId=77572037

To be removed visit: http://www.hoverspot.com/removeme.php

Copyright 2005-2009 HoverSpot.com All Rights Reserved

HoverSpot.com, 50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd, Suite 400, Uniondale, NY 11553