Questions about the implementation of the persistence technology

Questions about the implementation of the persistence technology

Christian Müller-14

Hello,

in our company we don't use a relationale Database. Even SQL is not supported. Only a proprietary Table Gateway...

However I would like to implement parts of the Java Persistence API to get Database independence and hopefully make the switch easier to an relational database. But I am not sure where to start...

I added the javax.persistence package to my project and have the corresponding JSR at my eyes.. But you as experts... where would you start?

Maybe you can give me a little hint? Anything would be helpfull...

Thank you,

Christian Müller

WEB.DE DSL: Internet, Telefon und Entertainment für nur 19,99 EUR/mtl.!
http://produkte.web.de/go/02/