Re: Seeking cooperation

Sean Tang(Golden View, China)
Do you need a localization partner? Do you want to save more money and communication time? We are a very good vendor of many many localization companies in the world. We can help you to localize your website or softwares, translate or format documents, voiceover, DTP and engineering....Now you can contact me at [hidden email] directly!

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are a China based translation and typesetting company(localization services).

My name is Sean. I have worked in our company for about 5 years as a PM. I have a very quick response, so my clients always would like to contact me for any new job and urgent job.(my working time is from 7:30 am~12:00 pm HongKong time.) Quick reply, Good quality and Ontime delivery are what I always provided to the clients.

Recently we increased our inhouse reviewing capacity for Chinese――about 12 inhouse reviewers.

And we have about 15 inhouse DTPers and engineers for localization services for almost all languages in the World

The best rates we can provide are below:

EN>Chinese:  $0.07 per word for TEP (reviewed by a second person)

EN>JP:  $0.12 per word for TEP (the translator will handle TEP himself), if you need a second person to TEP, our rate will be $0.15 per word

EN> KOR, Vietnamese and Indonesian:  $0.12 per word for TEP(reviewed by a second person)

EN> Malay, Thai, Tagalog:  $0.12 per word for translation only or $0.13 per word for TEP(reviewed by a second person)

EN>Spanish,  Portugal, Russian, Arabic: $0.12 per word for TEP(reviewed by a second person)

EN>German, French…: $0.15 per word for TEP(reviewed by a second person)

For DTP, our rates will be flexible:

$7 per A4 page for Quark, InDesign...

$2 per page for Framemaker

$30 per hour for engineering

If the volume is big, you can negotiate to me and provide me a total price that you think it's fine for DTP. Then if I find we can accept, then we will take.

We have 50+ inhouse staffs and more than 1000 native resources.

Engineering skills:

1. Software localization (GUI, Online Help and Documentation) skills
Screenshot capture,
Dialog box resizing,
Online Help compilation
Document preparation and conversion, proficient in Trados S-Tagger and file conversion for Framemaker, Quark Xpress and InDesign.
Framemaker + SGML
Engineering capability of handling .exe, .dll, .rc, .hlp and many other formats.

Major tools we use: Alchemy Catalyst, Passolo, RC Wintrans, Language Manager, RoboHelp, WebWorks, SDL Trados, Idiom WorldServer Desktop Workbench.
We also use some client provided special tools for software translation and localization.

2. Website/webpage engineering expertise
We have good experience in website localization, can handle HTML, dynamic HTML, ASP, XML and other formats.

3. Flash engineering
Support most European and Asian double-byte languages. We had experience engineering .FLA files in many languages, including integration with voice.

4. Voice recording and post-production
Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean.

5. Multilingual DTP and graphic typesetting (PhotoShop, CorelDraw).
Support both PC & Mac, support Asian double-byte and most European languages.
Proficient in Framemaker, InDesign and Quark Xpress.

We are fast learners, eager to learn and adopt new technologies whenever there is such need.

Our time-zone (Hong Kong, GMT+8) could be an advantage too.

If you need more informations from me, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your consideration!

Best regards,

Tang