Przemysław Bielicki
Hi,

I cannot clone from ssh://pbielicki@.../jaxb~v2:

Cloning into 'jaxb~v2'...
Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

Is there a guide how to setup local git to access git.java.net (in read-only mode).

I have an issue/bug to report and I need a proper git clone to submit a patch as a solution proposal.

Many thanks,
Przemek

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 6:57 PM, Przemysław Bielicki <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I cannot clone from ssh://pbielicki@.../jaxb~v2:

Cloning into 'jaxb~v2'...
Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.

Is there a guide how to setup local git to access git.java.net (in read-only mode).

I have an issue/bug to report and I need a proper git clone to submit a patch as a solution proposal.

Many thanks,
Przemek

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 4:35 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is a confirmation email that you have subscribed to the [hidden email] mailing list.
Your subscription email is [hidden email]

Welcome!

Dev Mailing List

Java.net developer mailing lists

Martin Grebac-2
Hi,
  the read only access is not through ssh. For read only you can use:
git://java.net/jaxb~v2
   MartiNG

https://java.net/projects/jaxb/sources/v2/show# (click 'Checkout URL')

--
Martin Grebac, SW Engineering Manager (Metro/JAXWS/JAXB RI)
Oracle Czech, Prague
http://blogs.oracle.com/mgrebac

Martin Grebac-2
Great. Btw we're also syncing master and few other branches to github:

https://github.com/gf-metro/jaxb

  MartiNG