Successful release of N1SPS 6.0 Application Server Plugin

Successful release of N1SPS 6.0 Application Server Plugin

Sreenivas Munnangi
Hi Everyone,

We are very happy to announce the successful release of N1SPS 6.0 Application Server Plugin along with N1SPS. The plugin can be downloaded from N1SPS, Get It page.

Jane Says, "What an incredible mission!  This is the best Application Server Plugin ever released for N1SPS.  There were so many efforts pitching in to work on this plugin and I can proudly say that this is the best Sun Java System Application Server Plugin for N1SPS.  It's completely rewritten from scratch and we have unit-tests to cover all cases and ensure the quality of the plugin."  Pl. refer to her blog for an overview.

And for several detailed blogs on N1SPS 6.0 Application Server Plugin which explain how to install the Plugin and work with Application Server, pl. refer to N1SPS 6.0 Application Server Plugin Blogs and Resources. These blogs cover various aspects and phases of the plugin with lots of details. Thanks to Jane, Prashanth, and Rajeshwar for writing these blogs.

Kudos to every one who contributed to this success. Special thanks to QA for their support in making this quality delivery possible in time.

thanks
sreeni