Unable to retrieve EntityManagerFactory for unitName chapter06PU

Unable to retrieve EntityManagerFactory for unitName chapter06PU

mouldblal
I'm trying to run the CD-enforcement Bookstore Book Beginning Java EE 6 with Glassfish 3 2nd edition Antonio Gonclave and I get well successfully deploy the jar using the command "asadmin deploy - force = true target \ chapter06-1.0.jar".
When I try to run the Main class with derby using the command appclient customer chapter06-1.0.jar, I get the following exception,
Exception in thread "main" javax.ejb.EJBException
at com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer.processSystemException (BaseContainer.java: 5215)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to retrieve EntityManagerFactory for unitName chapter06PU.
I spent three days looking for a solution but without success.
After seen this discussion, http://glassfish.10926.n7.nabble.com/Re-Fwd-embedded-How-to-unit-test-an-EJB-with-Maven-td48644i40.html

I think it was a glassfish bug.
Could you please suggest a solution to me.

thanks