XJC compiler generates XML annotations on field when using the Xpropertyaccessors flag

XJC compiler generates XML annotations on field when using the Xpropertyaccessors flag

niels.bertram@fleurida.com niels.bertram@fleurida.com

Hi JAXB users,

I was wondering if someone ever tried to use the build-in -Xpropertyaccessors XJC plugin ? I recently tried it and found the generated classes are all invalid.

I created a super simple maven project to demonstrate the issue together with a description of how it should work.

https://github.com/bertramn/xjc-property-accessor-issue

I find that using JAXB bejond the simple car insurance example is a royal pain. There are so many issues with the generation and runtime :(

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Niels