glassfish v2 -- about JdbcRealm and ejb isCallerInRole

glassfish v2 -- about JdbcRealm and ejb isCallerInRole

glassfish-2
Hi all,
   I'm writing a j2ee application with two modules (an ejb module and a war module). I'm using a JdbcRealm for authentication in both module. All works well (web authentication and roles on web side) except in ejb layer where user principal is correctly recognized (using context.getCallerPrincipal().getName()) but roles are totally ignored (using isCallerInRole)

If I call isCallerInRole in an ejb, on a role correctly use on web side, its always return false.

Could someone please help me, I've passed three days on this but without results.
[Message sent by forum member 'baux' (baux)]

Re: glassfish v2 -- about JdbcRealm and ejb isCallerInRole

glassfish-2
found! :) this seems a strange glassfish 'bug'. The problem of 'lost roles' (but principal name continue works well) appear only calling isCallerInRole in ejbRemove.
[Message sent by forum member 'baux' (baux)]

Re: glassfish v2 -- about JdbcRealm and ejb isCallerInRole

7specialgems
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.