permgen error with QL

Hong Zhang-5
I kept getting the permgen error when running QL. Anyone ran into the
same problem? This is with trunk. I am using maven 2.2.1 and I have set
the MAVEN_OPTS to -Xmx1536m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m

deploy-v3-impl-unix:
      [exec] Command deploy failed.
      [exec] remote failure: PermGen spacePermGen space
      [exec] Result: 1

deploy-v3-impl-windows:

server:

generate-client:
  [wsimport] Consider using <depends>/<produces> so that wsimport won't
do unnecessary compilation
  [wsimport] parsing WSDL...
  [wsimport]
  [wsimport]

Thanks,

- Hong

Re: permgen error with QL

Jane Young
Hudson is also seeing the same issue in QL:
http://hudson.glassfish.org/job/gf-trunk-build-continuous/10344/console

This maybe related to svn rev 52162.  cc'ing Naman.

Jane