testing persistence in maven

Gregory Gerard-3
After struggling a bit with getting the embedded EJB of glassfish to launch, I am not sure how to satisfy creating the pool for the PU.

Honestly, I have no idea what glassfish domain is being used.

But even if I did, I wouldn't want to rely on it.

I'd like to auto-create connection pools and other resources.

Is there a fully fleshed example I can look run?

thanks,
greg

Re: testing persistence in maven

Marina Vatkina-2
You can do everything yourself if you use GlassFish embedded API. If you
want to use Embeddable EJB container API, you need to preconfigure all
the pools in either default domain, or you can create a special domain,
and point to it via "org.glassfish.ejb.embedded.glassfish.instance.root"
property (see http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/821-1208/gjlde?a=view).

Regards,
-marina